Welcome to www.Streets-Of-Newyork.com
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU VISIT OR SHOP AT Streets-Of-Newyork.com YOU ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS.
If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to call our Customer Service Department by clicking here.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
At Streets-Of-Newyork.com, we value you as our customer and respect your privacy. We collect information about you throughout our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests, and promotions. As described in this policy, we may share your information among our brands and, under certain circumstances, with third parties that provide services on our behalf, or with companies with whom we have partnered in order to offer related products or services such as shipping services.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website.
- What kind of information does Streets-Of-Newyork.com collect ?
- How does Streets-Of-Newyork.com use my information?
- Does Streets-Of-Newyork.com share my information?
- How can I access or change my information?
- Where can I indicate which promotional communications I wish to receive?
- How does Streets-Of-Newyork.com protect the privacy of children?
- What is "Phishing" ?
- How do I know that my personal information is secure?
- What about links to other websites?
- How can I contact you ?
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES streets-of-newyork.com COLLECT ?
We may collect personal information from you directly, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, birthday, and personal interests when you visit our website and place an online order. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online.
HOW DOES streets-of-newyork.com USE MY INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, to send you emails confirming your order status and shipment.
- To communicate with you to provide you with information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or any other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions.
- To administer our contests and other promotions.
- To inform us of your shopping preferences.
- To address concerns and improve our site design, products, and services.
- To enhance your shopping experience.
- To analyze trends and compile statistics.
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
- To contact you when necessary.
DOES streets-of-newyork.com SHARE MY INFORMATION ?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- The disclosure of customer information to direct marketing subcontractors is strictly limited to the purpose of fulfilling and advertising promotions, sending customer communications, or conducting surveys.
- We may share customer information with partners with whom we offer combination offers of products, services, contests, or promotions.
- We may share customer information, when necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Streets-Of-Newyork.com or others.
HOW DO I ACCESS OR CHANGE MY INFORMATION ?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online site (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at Streets-Of-Newyork.com website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
You can ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the section entitled, "How can I contact you?” below. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to five days to process.
WHERE CAN I INDICATE WHICH PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS I WISH TO RECEIVE ?
Streets-Of-Newyork.com only wants to communicate with you if our communications are welcome. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as special offers and sales events, from us, you can let us know by contacting our customer service as described in the section entitled, "How can I contact you?"
Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered or made a purchase from the www.Streets-Of-Newyork.com site. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we honor your request. It may take up to ten days to process your request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from www.Streets-Of-Newyork.com.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by signing up when you visit our website or by contacting customer service.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will always confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email, or postal mail with questions or order information.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online shopping experience.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, which allows you to decide whether or not to accept it. However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our website.
WHAT IS "PHISHING" ?
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SECURE ?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We do not store or save any or your credit card details; We only save you shipping information as well as your contact details to be able to deliver your order to you.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES ?
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU ?
If a dispute arises between you and us, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and us agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Policy and our services. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by reaching out to us. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction